Need MFP friends for support!

Need motivation & support!!. Add if you're really serious about losing weight :) Im a very strict person when it comes to eating healthy :) i stay fully concentrated. Thats the way to be! I have 33 pounds to go:). Im active, workout 5/6 a wk.& eat about 1100- 1200 a day. :) i started at weighing 191, now im 168. Heading for 135!.

Replies

• :) i started at weighing 191, now im 168. Heading for 135!.

WOW GIRL!!! You are doing so great!!! Reading stories like this keep me motivated!! Keep up the good work I am proud of you!
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    You're doing great!!!
  • tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    That's awesome! I've started a support group of very commited people on Facebook. We all use MFP and each have our own workout plans. The next 90 day challenge starts on the 1st. It would be great for you to join:) it's a private group so your regular Facebook friends can't see. If it interests you add me as a friend...Ali Piazza. Hope to see you there!
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    8411 Mommy: Thanks girl!! Means alot when i get support from ppl who r going through the same:) love it! Dont stop chick:) u & i can do this!:) Good luck on ur goals & i hope to see you succeed:) <3
  • AZxChick90
    lorraine311: THANK YOU SOO VERYUCH! & Thank u for the request:) let the motivation begin:)
  • AZxChick90
    tdotali: Thank You tdotali!:) & That is awsone! Count me in, would LOOOOVE to join:) Adding you :)