30 Day Shred - results?

Options
I'm sure this has been posted before but honestly I'm too lazy to look it up and scroll through lots of posts to find it, sorry :)

I got the 30 Day Shred a while back but have yet to do it consistently... anyone actually do it for 30 days and if so, what were your results?

Thanks!

Replies

• BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Bump

Will post weight when I'm done on the June 1st
    My starting weight was 183
  • rfinora
    rfinora Posts: 1
    Options
    Just curious, what is the 30 day shred?
  • ShariStickler
    ShariStickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone has had success with this too? I was thinking about giving it a shot. I would like to hear results too. How many days a week is the recommended on this? I have it on my DVR from fit TV.

rfinora - 30 day shred is a 30 day exercise program by Jillian Michaels.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Just curious, what is the 30 day shred?

It's a workout DVD with Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser. It's available from Wal Mart for about $8-9 and you can preview it on You Tube (just search for 30 day shred). The DVD has 3 different levels of workouts, each approximately 20 minutes long. So far, it's kicking my booty. :noway:
  • jnbunce
    jnbunce Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been doing it 4 times a week. I am not sure if I can see results, but I can feel them. My arms feel firmer, and I am able to do more push ups every time. I also am able to keep up with them and continue through the whole DVD without breaks. Which the arm raises at the end of the first level are a killer. I think you are suppose to do it for 30 days straight, but it would be hard to do. My body was sore after the first few times. I think the first week I only did it 2-3 times. I have had two weeks of 4 times now. I am ready for the second level but the V raises kill. I am definitely going to see results, but it takes time and diet is a must too. I believe you are what you eat, so no matter what, if you are eating junk, you are not going to see as good results as if you are eating healthy, drinking adequate water and enough sleep! Good luck everyone! I think it is worth it!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    The instructions tell you to move when you are ready but I broke the levels down to 10 days each.
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    I bought the DVD because I needed a workout while traveling - I am not really trying to loose weight at this point - so I can't speak to the weight loss - it has toned me up, but I also mix it up with other strength and cardio work. I don't think any one exercise or program will work - but, this DVD is a good quick workout. I would use it every other day, since you need to give your muscles a rest with any strength training - :glasses:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I did the Shred along with some other workouts (mainly Turbo Jam). I lost 3 inches off my waist and 6 pounds I believe. (Of course, I was 2 months postpartum, so I'm not sure everyone would get those kind of results, but I know lots of people lose inches.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!