I made it

Options
Boys had a great weekend racing. Logan came in 4th overall for his class and Colby came in 8th overall for his. Colby was on a new bike, neither boy had any practice time before this weekend either.

I did great. I surprised myself. I did bring chips because I can pass those up. I ate my mails and didnt snack. Well I did twice but I kept a bowl of raw veggies out all day yesterday plus made a salad too. Today we were so busy we got lunch and dinner in. I hoped on the scale this evening and I managed to stay the same. Will see what happens in the am when I get on.

Oh I also made the spice cake with a can of umpkin and everyone loved it. Woohoo for me!!!

Replies

• kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Ya gotta love making the weekend without feeling like you "lost." Sounds like you did great. Congratulations. I did too! Day 29 without any guilt, and I haven't had one moment that I felt like I was missing out. Yay!!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YAY!! For you and for the boys!:smile:

I made the spice pumpkin muffins and my anti-diet anti-healthy husband loved them.

Great dedication becbec :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!