im now at the point where i gave up last time and rememberin

Options
why........im losing my butt and boobs also my body is looking odd u can defo see where the flab is now whereas before i was round,smooth all over im starting to feel lumpy can c cellulite and some serious over hanging (muffin tops lol)....

but im still smiling like the cat that got the cream-the difference is you guys! education! determination! inspiration! support!and goals!

giving up is not an option!-excuse me whilst i go burn some cals dancing to my new fave tune lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtCDxLU_5nc

sw-181
cw-163

Replies

• babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    bump
  • babigurl86
    Options
    bump
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Glad I read this. I dropped a whole bunch before a vacation 3 weeks ago, gained 4 back over vacation, and having a really hard time getting my motivation back on. It seemed easy before, and I am really fighting to find that drive that I had to keep going. Reading here today to help find some inspiration. Thank you! :)
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice job on your loss!! Keep on going, it'll be FABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • babigurl86
    Options
    Glad I read this. I dropped a whole bunch before a vacation 3 weeks ago, gained 4 back over vacation, and having a really hard time getting my motivation back on. It seemed easy before, and I am really fighting to find that drive that I had to keep going. Reading here today to help find some inspiration. Thank you! :)

it can be so hard to get motivation after a break i had to rest for 3 weeks in feb due to injury,but looking at the success stories on mfp and remind myself how far ive come helped esp looking at the photo on my ticker (the day i started)

you've come too far to turn back now,10lbs left?
    you've got this! xx:smile:

@ tlinval thank u xx:flowerforyou:
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    And thank you! Yeah, i am back on track...it took a while, but losing again. The wagon isn't going so fast that we can't catch it and climb back on after we fall off. :)
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Not give up. The more u exercise and eat right things will start toning up!
  • Breezy415
    Breezy415 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Reading everyone's success stories makes me all the more excited to have my own! This is a great resource to have for sure! :happy: Congrats on your loss, you are well on your way!