Sixers Slimmer Summer Week 3

Options
124»

Replies

• Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    OMG TAMM,

I so want to know you!!! You keep giving me something to hold on too. Thank you so much! I am not sure but I believe you are the angel sent from above. Thank you again. You could keep a frown smiling when it wants to give up and cry!!! God Bless You!!!!

Kel:heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm joining a new gym tomorrow.
    I don't want to know how many pounds I've put back on.
    I fit into my "fat jeans" currently.
    No good.
    Maybe I'll wait a few weeks to weigh in again. :laugh:

xo ladies
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals! Happy Monday! No time to chat...off to some work! But wanted to wish you a FABULOUS morning!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Good morning gals! Happy Monday! No time to chat...off to some work! But wanted to wish you a FABULOUS morning!:flowerforyou:

Do you guys think she has this message already typed out somewhere and just pastes it here daily? :huh: :wink: :laugh:

Started my day off with a cup of coffee (105 cals with creamer) and a slice of toast with peanut butter (130 cals), thanks to recommendations from this lovely group. (((my sixers)))

I'm studying from now until 11am, then off to join the local gym. I think there is a spin class I can sign up for tonight. :bigsmile:

xo
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Well today my legs are so sore.:sad: I'll have to work through it cuz I have a huge yard to mow today. I wish I could take the day off but can't. Any way off to work I go.,:flowerforyou:

Kel:heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Kel, I hope the yard today helps to ease your soreness. Sometimes working out after being sore can help make me less sore.

I went to the gym as a guest with my mom this morning.
    330 cals in 30 min running intervals. Did a 13:15m mile today. :bigsmile:
    277 cals in 28 min on the elliptical and stretching.
    I :heart: today's workout.

However, I do not :heart: gym prices.
    I thought it was $30 a month. It's $40.
    That seems steep to someone unemployed.
    It's only $30 a month if I sign a 1 year contract.
    Contracts scare me. I'm not sure what to do.
    Means I can't do spin class tonight because none of my family members are doing it.
    That sucks. I really wanted to do it again.
    I gotta figure out if I'm just going to bite the bullet and join or not. :ohwell:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

Do you guys think she has this message already typed out somewhere and just pastes it here daily? :huh: :wink: :laugh:

Ha Ha!....NO! I do take the time to write at least that much!:laugh: Just been SO busy with work, and honestly, I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. But I do try and read posts and at least let you know I am here!:bigsmile:
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am afraid to weigh in tomorrow, I am pretty sure I have gained.

I did pick up the book The Eat Clean Diet and I am really going to try to make this change.