I think the cougar is ready to pounce

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis? A girl's gotta have her standards.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP YOU ON MY FRIENDS LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wait until she's done on her exercise bike and then sniff the seat....!!!

Wait, that'll probably have the opposite reaction....

hahahahahaha! all of this!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :noway: lmao!!!

14260509.png
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh my!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Ask her if you can live temporarily in her guest bedroom till you can afford a car while working your job at blockbuster... she will disappear like a cake in Oprah's dressing room

Also add in you're trying to save up to move out of Mom's or Grandma's basement.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    just let her pounce ... cougars need love also, and you are just being selfish. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends might remember that a certain cardio bunny has been ogling me at the gym. Not really a big issue, she's usually wrapping up as I arrive, so I only have to be uncomfortable for a few minutes.

But this morning was just a little different. She wasn't just kinda checking me out like she usually does. When I arrive at the gym, she's giving me one of these:

tonydungy.gif

I'm scared. Should I be wearing pants with a rusty zipper?

If you're 31, how old is the cougar? No offense, just curious. :flowerforyou:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Bone her.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Bone her.

Short, simple, to the point. I love it. Ready, GO.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    really? i kind of had the ogling thing too....from a woman with a guy and children lol wut