Turbo Jam

Options
Anyone else doing this? I just started a couple of days ago, doing the maximum results programme and it is TOUGH. No question. I am so sore, but in the best way.

Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other!

Replies

• reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just purchased Turbo Jam doing the 20 min version tonight. Good luck
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Im on week 2 day 3 (starting tomorrow) I dont like Chalene Johnson LOL but Im gonna keep doing it. Im also doing Hip Hop Abs because I like to punish myself lmao. Add me, its always good to have more friends, especially those that are on the same program!

-Sam
  • siberianlilly
    siberianlilly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My sister is doing this! I just got off the phone with her and let her know I felt like I need something extra...I've completed P90X and Insanity both twice. I'm getting bored doing the same workouts. She said this was the way to go because it's FUN.

What do y'all think about it so far? What's your calorie burn been?
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    @siberianlily- I am extremely overweight so my calorie burn is about 500 in a half hour. I think someone your size would burn about 200-300 calories with high intensity. You can always plug the numbers in your MFP exercise log, and see. I always take away 40 % from whatever MFP says for better accuracy. :) It is fun, but the instructor irritates me I dont like really happy people LOL