Bodyrockers...?

Options
Are there any other bodyrockers on here? I'm fairly new to it and am in love!

Replies

• pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    I am a bodyrocker and IM IN LOVE WITH IT. I have been fallowing lisa and the gang for about 4 months and have seen amazing results. I would love to have some friends on here that bodyrock so I can know how they felt about the workouts and if they did any modifications or added anything to the workouts.
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    I am a fellow bodyrocker too. Been on it for about 3 months but had to take a little break as did my back in (not doing bodyrock I should add!).

Bit of advice - search for the 'fit test' they did in Jan / Feb (let me know if you can't find it and I'll send you the details). It's basically 8 minutes of very basic exercises which I do once every 3 weeks and track my progress. It is SO motivating to see how fit and strong you are getting.

I absolutely love the workouts and the motivation they give - keep it up and I promise you that you'll see results so quickly.

Good luck
  • Abevemi
    Abevemi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a bodyrocker as well! I've been doing it for 5 weeks now. I have only lost 1kg, but have noticed muscles appaering where there werent any before. I am also a lot more fit!
  • ShunJack
    ShunJack Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been bodyrocking for the past 2 weeks now...and I am in love...I finally found something that works the heck out of me...but in my own time...Yayy!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    yay for bodyrock.

Apparently its the only form of exercise lisa does.. (i wish!)

anyway, i like it, but its not my only exercise i do
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am a bodyrocker. Started in January. It changed my body.
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started doing it a couple weeks ago - been going through the Feb 30-day challenge. I've definitely seen a noticeable difference in body tone. My shoulders have more definition and last night - I saw some ab lines so I was stoked.

I didn't think you could get such a good workout in 15 mins a day, but I was wrong. The workouts are intense, but so rewarding. Even in the 2 weeks I've noticed burpees and mountain climbers becoming easier for me so it's awesome to feel that sense of accomplishment.
  • Newme012
    Newme012 Posts: 43
    Options
    bump!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock will never be the same now Zuzana`s gone..
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi!! i use to bodyrock when zuzana was there, now i have switched over to zwow's-(zuzana light) on u tube and facebook. she will have a new website soon. i still visit bodyrocktv for recipes and just to stay motivated. where's everyone from? trying hard to get back in the game here...:)
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    been bodyrocking since January, i've lost 28lbs since then and toned up loads. don't always love the workouts though ;) lol
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am and I love it!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock will never be the same now Zuzana`s gone..

This. :( I stopped when Zuzana and Freddy split and it all went a bit weird. I really love the ZWOWs though. Still, circuit training is very good for you, so keep at it, OP. :)
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time knowing what exercises to do, I was competely lost on the site. Do you just do whatever workout they post that day, or do you have fav workouts you routinely do?
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i have been following bodyrock since January, but found it when i was doing p90x. i might actually start next week in between my boot camp sessions. its very motivating. would love to have friends who are doing the same thing!
  • dre_day13
    Options
    What is it?

http://www.bodyrock.tv/ :drinker:
  • Hiner76
    Hiner76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a BodyRocker. I find it very motivating, I still do lots of modified exercises but I have seen definite changes in the muscle tone of my arms! I am not overweight, but trying to get muscle tone and lower my body fat percentage.
  • Hiner76
    Hiner76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has anyone saw very good results by JUST doing BodyRock once a day?
    I doubt Lisa Marie only does BodyRock work outs because she has like only 15% body fat. Also, I have noticed on the BodyRock comments that many others do multiple bodyrock workouts in a day plus run or do other things.