Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred

Options
124»

Replies

• TheHeathBar
    TheHeathBar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start this tomorrow morning. I've had the DVD for a while, but last time I tried I only made it four days in. This time I've been eating better for a few months and I weigh less and hoping it will be less hard on me. I think the worst part was my legs. I could barely walk after the fourth day so I just stopped. Did anyone else just feel awful in their legs and is there anything you can do about it? I always did the entire workout, warmups and stretches.
  • candy1092
    candy1092 Posts: 8
    Options
    I Did it and noticed and i swear on the the first WEEK! i never finished it but i got KILLER thighs because of it i will time to time do the level one to tighten them up once in a while I do other workouts now and i work out at home !!! I don't like the gym at ALL i had a membership and didn't use it that much i felt better at home with my equipment..just saying what i think
  • menojy
    menojy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day one for me I had to stop about 3 times to catch my breath, at some point I couldn't even get myself to stand up !
    I am sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow, muscles are shaking already but it feels good to hear that it gets better, excited to get to day 4