New to myfitnesspal....

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm new to myfitnesspal. I've been struggling to loose weight for about 3 years now... I had my last 2 kids pretty much back to back in 2005-2006 and a c-section with both. It's now 3 years later and I still can't seem to shed the pounds.... So wish me luck. I've recently went to the doc and gotten on Phentermine diet pills b/c I was told I was medically overweight... Sooooo, here we go with the healthy eating, exercise and just a little help from the pills.... I'm hoping it all works....

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    It'll work! You just have to stick to it, GOOD LUCK! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • cmosesjr
    cmosesjr Posts: 5
    Options
    Best of luck to you .... just believe and continue moving forward .... GOOD LUCK and hang in there:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    You can brag here, you can ask for help here, you can complain and vent here.

It's good to be here...:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: