30 day shred in 15 days?

Options
Is it possible? Morning and evenings? I plan to start with April 1 but between April 1 and April 17 I'll have a lot of free time to do as I please and I really want to kick my butt into gear and probably won't actually finish the 30 in 17 but I think it would be a good start.

Comments, suggestions anyone?

Replies

• jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    I just started the 30DS 4 days ago, and mine isn't a full 30 days either, because it's simple for me since I just completed round 3 of Insanity! So what I do is 6 days of each level, a one day break and then into the next, so in reality i'll be done in 21 days. The 30DS alone is not enough (for me, personally) and it's not much cardio...give your muscles a break and in stead of doing 30DS twice a day, do cardio in the evenings for a half hour or so. =) That's what I'd highly reccomend because the muscle moves are truly great in the 30DS.... but not a lot of cardio. Go for a job or perhaps buy a cardio DVD??? :) Best of luck to you!
  • RobbieVigil
    Options
    I think if you want to get fit then go for it, but for weight loss I would do this once a day and cardio once a day.
  • comparingapples
    Options
    Robbie- I want to get tone. Everything on my body is average except my midsection and upper thighs. I just want to lose the "top layers." of everything. The weight I lost so far is a mix of water weight and the "shell" that came from being sedentary for so long. The rest is so stubborn! I figure with my husband out of town I can work on myself a lot more. I'm thinking of doing a cleanse or even just cutting out major meat eating while he's away.

Jademh- I can only run so many days a week. My shins start splitting and it takes me days to recover. :/
  • comparingapples
    Options
    I also have insanity. Is that actually insane? Lol