Travel frustrations

Options
So I have been in S Korea for the past month visiting my husband and it has been frustrating because I have no really good way to "check in" and get an accurate weight. I make sure that I weigh the same time and same place every week because your weight can be different in different locations because of differences in elevation and the slight changes that has on gravitational pull. So even though I think I have lost weight, I have no real way of knowing. I wish I had taken my measurements before I left but I forgot so I feel stuck. It will still be a little while before I am back home so I still will have no clue if I am making any progress. Sorry, I'm just venting my frustrations.

It has also been hard to track my calories because the food is korean and the nutritional info is hard to read. I just hope I have actually made some progress this month, I'm so tired of being stuck.

Replies

• timtscott
    timtscott Posts: 4
    Options
    I hear you ...travel for extended periods does make it dificult. On the othe hand, I am usually pleantly suprise with my weight loss after a trip abroad. Are you near a major city? In Seoul there are several Costcos which sell pretty much what you can buy here in the states (with nutrirtional information included).

Enjoy the Kim-Chi!!!

Best of luck!