Time to say hello

MotiMaj66
MotiMaj66 Posts: 6 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have been a member for a while though I have just started to use the forum. I've hit a plateau and would appreciate and advice on how to kick start my weight loss again...

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations on how great you've done so far!!! :flowerforyou:
    I'm sure you'll get all kinds of advice. I've heard others say to change things up by switching your exercise routine, and by also jump starting your weight loss by shocking your system with more food. I tried the shocking my system, only to shock myself with a weight gain the next week! :laugh:
    I've had plenty of times where I stayed exactly the same for 3 and even 4 weeks at a time. But, I just kept plugging away, and eventually, I'd start losing again.
    For the last 4 months though, since I'm PRETTY MUCH at my goal weight, I've just been yo-yoing. Lose a few, gain a few. Guess my body doesn't know whether or not it wants to lose anymore weight! :laugh:
    Anyway though, good luck to you, and see you around the boards. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome to the boards. congrats on the weight you have lost so far. :flowerforyou:
  • MotiMaj66
    MotiMaj66 Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for the advice. I joined MFP in Feb 2008 but only started to diet seriously in november 2008. I've been losing on average 3lbs a month which isn't brilliant but is steady!
    I've tried eating more for afew days but got upset as I put on 3lbs in 3 days (something i still can't figure out).
This discussion has been closed.