50 LBS DOWN! Halfway to my goal! :D

Options
Raiderxx
Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
Started getting serious about my weight loss on November 9th, 2011. I stopped eating all junk food and soda and such, ya know, the basics. Started eating smaller portions and what not. Started using MFP about 2 weeks later, then started working out on December 5, 2011. I have tried losing my weight many times before so from the beginning I never really thought I was going to get close, but as I kept going, I realized that I could do it and that I WILL lose this weight. 50 LBs of it is gone for good as of this morning. Another 50 and maybe a little more to go! :D

SW: 276.6
CW: 226.4
GW: 176.6 (At least)

Replies

• kaotika
    kaotika Posts: 34
    Options
    Get'r done!!!! :D
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Dang, not shabby at ALL!

Hey, does your band have a website or anywhere I can hear your music? I'm always up for finding new metal bands to listen to!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dang, not shabby at ALL!

Hey, does your band have a website or anywhere I can hear your music? I'm always up for finding new metal bands to listen to!

Yes mam we do! :D The link below will take you to our Facebook page! You can hear all of our recorded tunes there!

https://www.facebook.com/commotiocordisofficial
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    congrats
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the fantastic work :smile: You'll get to your goal in no time!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 100lbs. Congrats!!! I cant wait to get half way! What you did to get this far.......just do it again! :)
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    congrats
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nice job! That is awesome! Keep it up!
  • ytweety5
    ytweety5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cool on your weight loss. I am new to the forum and am having a hardtime deciphering some acronyms. Can you tell me what MFP is?
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Your starting stats were about the same as mine. Keep at it and Grats. And Im around 180 plus or minus 5 lbs quite stepping on the scale was driving me crazy. I eat right and excersise.
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    Dang, not shabby at ALL!

My BIL is also in a Heavy Metal Band. Its called Hammerlord! Here is one of their new tracks. And you can look at some other stuff on their FB page as well. :)http://hammerlord.bandcamp.com/track/kali-bundy
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Lookin good! Keep it up!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're really getting it done!
  • tbaker1330
    tbaker1330 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it going, dont look back!!!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • ceejay3101
    ceejay3101 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic weight loss, I thought I had done well losing 60lb since july 2011 I only have a few left to go now but wow you beat me hands down, well done
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    Looking good!! Congrats!! Made note of your band to give to my husband he is into your kind of music and always looking for new bands to listen to.
  • mollyp91692
    mollyp91692 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yay!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!