Leslie Sansone videos

Options
Anyone have any success using Leslie Sansone walking videos?? I have been using a 1 mile walk taht I found online....last night I ordered a 5 mile walk that should be delivered in a few days. I really like the workouts, they are intense...yet not hard to keep up with.

A friend of mine told me her daughter uses them and has lost 80 pounds in a year...just using the 5 mile dvd daily...no change in eating habits other than cutting out soda and started drinking water.

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I've used Leslie's videos and have loved them. I don't use them anymore since I"ve taken up running outside.

A co-worker of mine uses them all the time and she's lost 30 lbs so far. They are a pretty good, low impact workout.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts ! They DO work. Good luck . :flowerforyou: Cindy :heart:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have her Walk away the Pounds Express DVD it has a 2 mile 30 min work out and a 4 mile walk.. I love them... I've lost 33 lbs... BUT I do rotate my workouts to avoid burn out...
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i really like them. you can also try the walk strong one, it focuses on strength traiining.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I used them a lot last time I was losing weight (before baby #3). I did those and others, but I was definitely losing.
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    So, all of you who have used them...did you change any eating habits or did you simply use the workouts???
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I love her workouts. Last summer I did her videos 4 times a week while following recipes from the Biggest Loser Cookbook. I had lost 15 pounds in 3 months while doing that. Good Luck!

Michele
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I mostly practice(d) portion control & fairly clean eating.
  • sandif1
    sandif1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Do you know how many calories the tape burns. I have "Walk Away The Pounds for Abs" 1 mile tape & 2 miles.