Sizzlin Summer Slimdown Group...

Options
Good morning everyone...:flowerforyou:

I hope each of you had a great weekend...:drinker:

Here's my thought for the next challenge (pardon me for being a bit selfish here)...

Let's begin on Monday, June 1st and end on Friday, July 3rd...which is a four and a half week challenge. That will give us time to come up with a name, as this is a crazy week for me and I will not be around here much other than to log my cals/exercise.

I hope this works for everyone and let's keep thinking about the next challenge name...Thanks!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    sounds like a good idea to me.
    But for those of us that what to check in with each other for support we can use the title
    Sizzlin summer slimdown group. I will start this topic in the morning because it helps me to check in with you guys.:flowerforyou:
  • Jrgal
    Jrgal Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm in. I like that it ends before the holiday too. Memorial day killed me!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    sounds like a good idea to me.
    But for those of us that what to check in with each other for support we can use the title
    Sizzlin summer slimdown group. I will start this topic in the morning because it helps me to check in with you guys.:flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: Thank you so very much for keeping us going during this "in-between" week! :flowerforyou: