Today I Learned...

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
Today I learned that McDonald's plain iced coffee is gross and not worth the calories. What did you learn today?

Replies

• Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options
    That I am a sexy beast!

I learned that yesterday too. Hmmm....
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Ick...

Well, this was actually yesterday...but I learned that now that it is active season, I really need to wear protective gear when checking on my Honeybees!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I learned that sometimes a fart can burn for HOURS....seriously, when is my as$hole going to stop burning?!
  • Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options
    I learned that sometimes a fart can burn for HOURS....seriously, when is my as$hole going to stop burning?!
    Stop with the habaneros! Less is, well, less painful!
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Too much water too fast can make you sick...
    UGGGHHHHHH

In so much pain.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I learned that Hesiod had a better quote then Socrates for me to illustrate a point I was trying to make. never would have thought of Hesiod as my go to guy for the day. :laugh:
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Today I learned I can still do level one of Jillian Micheals' 30 Day Shred easily! Even though I haven't been doing it regularly!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Stop with the habaneros! Less is, well, less painful!

Or at least put a condom on it!:laugh:
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That I am a sexy beast!

I learned that yesterday too. Hmmm....

Love it, too funny.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I learned that it's important to grab your hard boiled eggs out of the fridge, instead of the raw ones. Cleaning that up from my desk wasn't fun.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I am not really LL Cool J and my abs do not look like his.

:sad: :sad:
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That I was completely wrong about my state... I thought Maryland had the highest murder rate in the country...

I was way off....

We are # 2 ..... So sad
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That "hell week" when it comes to legs isn't the best idea in the world. I would be more comfortable if they were to have fallen off right now.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no control over who takes credit for the things I do but if my work is misused or misunderstood, then I get all the blame.
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    I learned that just because I have money to spend, doesn't mean I have to spend it.... right now.... on food.
  • RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not today but the other day I learned that the Chipotle flour tortilla for burritos has like 260 calories in it alone! They may be fresh ingredients but they have a high number of calories. Going with the burrito bowl next time!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I learned the Panera "boxed lunches" that I used to eat quite often are actually more than my whole days worth of allotted calories.
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    I learned that cooking for one is actually harder than for more. I either don't want to cook at all for just myself, or am overwhelmed by the amount of leftovers because I haven't learned to re-portion my recipes, ha ha.
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Don't leave bananas in the hot car while you are at work. They turned really brown and mush fast!
  • anna0306
    anna0306 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I learned that as much as I mocked the Neck Measurement field, that I actually lost 3/4 of an inch on my neck. Weird.