That dream in the back of your head...

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    To live somewhere warm,now I just have to decide where.

Funny, mine is to live somewhere cold and with lower humidity.

Other than that mine are kind of frivolous, be skinny at my grad school graduation so I actually feel proud of myself. Be in shape for my trip to Europe so that the walking doesn't kill me. Finally, walk into my 10 year high school reunion and have people not recognize me and when they do, be shocked. Maybe find someone to share it all with.
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To live somewhere warm,now I just have to decide where.

Funny, mine is to live somewhere cold and with lower humidity.

Other than that mine are kind of frivolous, be skinny at my grad school graduation so I actually feel proud of myself. Be in shape for my trip to Europe so that the walking doesn't kill me. Finally, walk into my 10 year high school reunion and have people not recognize me and when they do, be shocked. Maybe find someone to share it all with.

High reunion had not thought of that ! great dreams .I'm sure you can reach them ! :flowerforyou:
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Paulo-Coelho-Quotes-paulo-coelho-15131141-400-300.jpg
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Becoming an electronic music producer, or doing something more arty at the very least.
    Travel a lot, for extended periods of time (6 months or so) - so many things I want to see.

Hope everyone manages to fulfil theirs! :flowerforyou:

Like???? :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Ohhhhh, don't even go there!!...LOL :love: :devil: :smokin: :drinker: :explode: :bigsmile:
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My practical dream is just to have all my bills paid and be debt free. (I'm working on it.) My big dream is to be proposed to and be able to pick out and try on any wedding dress I want...and be able to afford that dream dress.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to do a ton of travelling, I've done quite a bit in the US but I want to go abroad. I always seemed to be waiting for something.....well I guess I was waiting to meet the right person to do it with because I'm moving over seas in a bit and CANNOT wait to start to really see the world. Lol.

Btw, graduating with my degree in a few months at 37 so it's completely possible. :wink:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    My dream is to do stand up comedy
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    To write a complete novel and have my face (and accompanying body) in a fitness magazine.