Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these Pants -- Week 19

Options
Good Morning all!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. How's everyone doing with water? Should we do another water challenge? Or is someone having troubles with something else? Holler somebody!

Just like Livi says, "falling isn't a failure, staying down is." :wink:

Replies

• chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......water ?????? I am a coffeeholoic !! Would love to make room for water....just need some motivation.... a challenge would work for me...let's do it !!! :laugh:
  • verykristin
    verykristin Posts: 40
    Options
    Yes! Let's do a challenge. I could use the help getting those waters in.

216914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    im doing pretty well with water, but would always welcome the challenge!

also - weigh in was GREAT today! down 3 pounds!!! i have been trying extra hard to make it to under 150 by next tues, when i go home for the summer! i am at 151.4!!! so close!! i soooo excited that my hard work at the gym and in the food department has been paying off!

good luck on the scales ladies! but remember, it can't take your self esteem :happy: :tongue: :tongue: :glasses:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    lost the 2 stress pounds i gained but still not where i was prestress but also just ended AF hoping the amped up exercise will help me.

water challenge good i need to lay off the diet soda (she says while drinking a diet cherry pepsi) and drink more water ive been desguising it in my other love diet iced tea.

confession time kacee dont yell - know how im bad with food during the winter well summer i tend not to eat (i should seriously weight 2 pounds) i had a smoothie for dinner home made and healthy with lots of fruit...hows everyone doing with the fruit veggie challenge?

xoxox

ari
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A water challenge sounds good to me! I drink WAY too much diet soda... :grumble:

Good luck Jess!

My goal is to be in awesome shape before my wonderful boyfriend comes out to visit me July 4th weekend - keep your fingers crossed and kick my butt every now and then, hehe. :laugh:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Lost 2 more pounds this week, bringing me out of the 190's and officially putting more in my 'weight lost' than my 'weight to go'

Yay! :flowerforyou:

A water challenge sounds good to me, too. For some reason I've really been craving diet soda recently, and have given in way too much the past couple weeks. :angry:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Lost 2 more pounds this week, bringing me out of the 190's and officially putting more in my 'weight lost' than my 'weight to go'

Yay! :flowerforyou:

A water challenge sounds good to me, too. For some reason I've really been craving diet soda recently, and have given in way too much the past couple weeks. :angry:

congrats congrats congrats u must feel so good :bigsmile: 4 both accomplishments
  • pepamint83
    Options
    im in smoothie heaven 2 nights in a row i made a fruit smoothie for dinner so good and getting my fruit in and milk for calcium and protein
  • traska
    traska Posts: 18
    Options
    water challenge would be great! I do not drink much of anything.
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    im in smoothie heaven 2 nights in a row i made a fruit smoothie for dinner so good and getting my fruit in and milk for calcium and protein

ari - will u post what you're making?? i looove smoothies but want more ideas! thanks!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb. I am a go for the water challege, especially with the heat we were having I need to keep up with my water intake! Hey guys or shall I say girls. I am super excited I will be in MD in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I am super scared of gaining weight.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Christine -- you'll do great, you always do, don't stress.
    Ari -- I'm not going to yell at you! Besides, I slack off on eating during the summer a bit too. Just cuz I begin to hate cooking big meals. Too hot!
    Livi -- I like the new pic! I need to take a new one....

Good job everyone on the pounds down. I'm still yo-yoing between 178 and 175 (175 puts me at my weight ticker), but I AF is leaving so hopefully this week (with my new toy jogging) that will change. Speaking of jogging, hehe, I did 2 warm up sets (couch 2 5K) and then was able to jog for 15 minutes straight! So excited:bigsmile:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey Momma, can we do a sleep challenge next week? I seem to NEVER be able to get enough, and I know it's neccessary to shape up properly! :heart:
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Sorry that I've been in MIA - but my niece had her body cast removed yesterday, and I made the trip to the doctor with her and my SIL, so I was away from the computer all day. Thankfully my niece is doing great, and running around like a hooligan!!!

I maintained my weight this week, which following the Memorial Day weekend is fine by me. I think another water challenge would be wonderful!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    gmorning everyone im a bit chilly but on cloud nine
  • pepamint83
    Options
    kace i know its just too hot i usually have alot of cold stuff - salad tuna other fish but now smoothies also yummy i had one for breakfast.

ari - will u post what you're making?? i looove smoothies but want more ideas! thanks!

absolutelty. unfortunetly we dont have many fruit in the house this week cause my whole family loves fruit and it seems to disappear very fast so heres wat i made.

ingredients:

fresh frozen strawberries - 7 small (less if u dont like over powering tast of strawberries)
    can of dole 100% chunk pineapple - 7 (i have a thing about odd number i know weird but wat can i say)
    and this time i added frozen lemon sorbet 2 tbsp (the last 2 times i didnt add this and this morning i can taste the lime not too bad but i like lemon)
    1/4 cup milk
    3-5 equal (or none it doesnt really need it at all)
    ice optional (if ur not using any frozen ingredients put about 3 ice cubes but because i had the frozen fruit i didnt need it)

oh and if you dont have it you must get the cuisanart hand blender i used it instead of the blender total making and clean up time 7 minutes and it makes the smoothie professional like (make sense lol)

in the cup put 3 strawberries and the milk to start with blend a bit till not chunky then add the rest of the strawberries and blend then add the pineapple equal now i use the hand blender so i move it up and down for 45 seconds making sure the strawberries are completly broken down and the smoothie is well smooth. if u need and a little more milk so its not like sorbet but like a smoothie.

i have so many great combos u can try let me know if anyone wants more (tropical fruit and mangos anyone???)
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA... I caught Pneumonia :sick: Today I am finally back on track. I went for a run this morning and although it was really hard since my lung capacity sucks, I feel really good now that I worked out.

I missed you all and am so Happy to be back :flowerforyou:

Keep up all the good work :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I could really use some love- I have been up/down/up/down and just hovering at 30 lbs lost. I definitely!! have about 30 more to go, but I am slipping into complacency. I keep looking forward to the summer break (5 school days left!) and telling myself I'll exercise then, but I DO need someone to kick me into gear- anybody wanna be my drill sergeant?

I haven't exercised in a month. maybe longer. :frown: I ate and drank like a fiend on Mem. Day weekend. it was gross.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    OOO ooo ME me ! :bigsmile: Lucky I am just coming off of a 2 wk hiatus as well. I am terrified to get on the scale because I lost weight do to being sick and then on sun and mon I drank a ton :blushing:

To get back into I started slow today Ran 20 min and walked 10 min. So now its your turn, today sometime get in a short run. I know you are a pretty seasoned runner so 20 min shouldnt be too bad. Dont think about it, just put on your clothes and start and by the time it's over you will feel so much better :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    OK it's a deal. I will go out and run 20 minutes when I get home tonight.

Thanks!!:heart:

will report back later to say I did it:bigsmile: