New Canadian Member here!

Options
Hi everyone. Nice to meet you!

My wife and I joined MFP after Superbowl Sunday (our last big splurge) and changed our diets to a more health friendly plan.
We had already cut out alot of pop and bingey snack type foods, and over the course of the last few months, I had lost 13 of the 27 lbs i had gained since quitting smoking approximately 3 years ago. Joining here though, we hoped that, by recording and seeing our actual intake of foods, it would help us on our route to a better and healthier lifestyle. AND IT HAS! :) We feel better, and have started exercising as well. My wife started walking, and I joined in....after coercing. lol. For the last 3 weeks, I've been jogging with the dog at night, and attempting some dumbbell exercises to get me started up. I have purchased the 30 day shred, which my wife has started, and I hope to get on that as well. Motivation has been pretty good for me and my wife. When I seem to be doubting myself or my methods, all I need to do is come onto the community and read a few of the success stories here. You are the people that help motivate and inspire me and my wife to continue in this journey. I thank you all, and wish you all the best. By all means, friend me, as I would love to see and share everyone's unique experiences here. Hope to see you around the forums, and continued good health to you all!

Replies