Looking for an exercise to do at home

Options
to work on my thighs and inner thighs! Any suggestions???

Replies

• taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of Slim in 6? It's a Beachbody program and does wonders for the ol' legs! Lots o' squats and lunges. Will shape up your entire body, in fact, but does incorporate a lot of leg work. I love it. Let me know if you have questions on it!

Taryn
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    to work on my thighs and inner thighs! Any suggestions???

I needed to know the same thing, Ill take a peep at your responses:laugh:
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    how about twohundredsquats.com ? Its free!
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    there's one exercise i love to do...
    you start with your feet shoulder length apart.

Now, bend your knees but keep your body straight, like, don't look down. Just keep your head straight ahead, like you're looking at someone. Bend your knees and slowly bring your body down as far as you can. Now come up. Repeat as much as you'd like. You'll feel it working those inner thighs. I know it is hard to describe exercises, so if you need some clarification, just let me know. It is a simple exercise that's low-impact (unless you have bad knees) but you will DEFINETELY feel it working!
    -Allyson
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I use this:

http://www.self.com/fitness/workouts/2009/05/get-a-wow-booty-now-slideshow

I know it says it's for your butt but it also works your thighs a ton. It doesn't take any equipment and it only takes about 15 minutes to do 1 set of all the exercises. Number 5 is awesome for your inner thighs.
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    there's one exercise i love to do...
    you start with your feet shoulder length apart.

Now, bend your knees but keep your body straight, like, don't look down. Just keep your head straight ahead, like you're looking at someone. Bend your knees and slowly bring your body down as far as you can. Now come up. Repeat as much as you'd like. You'll feel it working those inner thighs. I know it is hard to describe exercises, so if you need some clarification, just let me know. It is a simple exercise that's low-impact (unless you have bad knees) but you will DEFINETELY feel it working!
    -Allyson

ah ha! i just read some other posts, and i guess this would be called a squat, haha!
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    Options
    I love my elliptic machine!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    squats

lunges

more squats

more lunges

then run run run (in place)
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    tag :love:
  • jenstrausbaugh
    Options
    Thanks! I figured squats! UGH how I love to hate squats! But anything for nice sexy legs and butt!!!
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    I agree with the slim in six! I lost 30 pounds and my inner thighs are my big problem area also!

I just started turbo jam about 1 mth ago and notice that my inner thighs are a lot better and not as giggly :bigsmile:

Also walking does great for the legs too, including the inner thighs!

Good luck! :glasses: