2nd time mom

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just had my second child this past January. Between my newborn and my 2 year old life has been.... well pretty darn hectic to say the least. I'm currently still on maternity leave and I'm trying to develop good eating habits before I return to work next month. I've also started the Insanity DVD's. However, with juggling two kids I'm not able to dedicate time everyday to working out. So I'm doing the best I can to juggle kids, husband, family, and making time for myself. I'm very unhappy with how weak I feel and want to feel athletic and strong again, and feel good about my body and have the energy to balance all the different roles I need to play in the game of life.

I would love to connect with other moms who can relate and give support and motivation!

Replies

• mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a mom of 3 ( 5, 2, and 10 months) so I TOTALLY know how you feel! This site is soo wonderful! Feel free to add me and us moms can stick together! :)
  • MaitaN
    MaitaN Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi I just had my second child on 11-11-11 welcome! I am new too! I have a 6 year old boy and a 4 1/2 month old daughter. I just started on this (mostly via mobile) since las week! Good luck to us!
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I there--I'm in this with you. 2 kids, ages 5 and 2, and I can no longer blame the 2 year old for "baby weight." Let's stick together mamas! Anyone here feel free to add me.
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just had my baby this January too. This baby weight seems a bit stubborn to leave my body. Feel free to add me. I also find it hard to make time. What I've been doing is I put a board on top of my treadmill so that when I'm on the computer I'll walk some too. I always have to use the computer to pay my bills, send emails, check my calendar for appointments, etc so I at least get some kind of movement while I'm at it.