Replies

• iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    LOL...u go, Girl!
  • 41more
    41more Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. That is too flippin' funny! I love that. My sister's and I use the same analogy, but mine hasn't moved yet! Way to go and I appreciate seeing these types of posts! Makes me laugh at myself.
  • SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HaHaHa!! That's great - Keep up the great work!!! :D
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look awesome and have a great sense of humor too.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    lol Thanks everyone. I finally got out of the dress and put on normal clothes. I sat around in that dress for like half the day. Now it's time to play Halo.

Has anyone else noticed that when they lose weight and sit down, used to their stomach pooching up over their pants, that they still go to "fix" the fat bulge... even after it's gone? I've been at this since December so it hasn't even been 4 full months and I'm so used to being a fatty that I do it all the time. Then I'm like, "Oh... yeah... dumbass. There's not much there anymore. lulz"
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    ROFL.. You look fabulous!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    ahahaha yeah it did :)
  • christibam
    Options
    haha just for everyone saying they laughed... don't feel bad. I keep laughing my *kitten* off every time I think about it.
  • christibam
    Options
    My sister's and I use the same analogy, but mine hasn't moved yet!

You'll get there!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!