The power of prayer

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
My baby niece Elizabeth had to be rushed to the hospital because she's been sick with the stomach flu and this morning she had trouble breathing. Poor little thing :brokenheart: and I'm stuck at home with no way to go and see her. :angry: I hope she's OK because she's been through enough already.

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Oh how very scary my dear!! I will keep your niece and your family in prayers and thoughts today.Keep me updated!!
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    THere is power in prayer. While I can understand your desire to be with her you can pray where you are and make a difference.
  • brockman
    brockman Posts: 1
    Options
    I have signed up today and I ask for your prayers. I will pray for strength to stick with this program. I am older and the weight is hard to get off.
    I have a foot problem but will try to walk for excersize. thanks, peg
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Awwwww poor baby :brokenheart: I'll keep her in my prayers :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    The power of prayer is God's true testimony of His love for us. My son was involved in an auto accident this past Easter day. He broke his neck. The doctors can't understand how he isn't in a wheelchair or even how he is alive, for that matter. He literally is going to walk away from the accident. God is great. His power is mighty. Our prayers are a pipeline to Him. I will pray for her.

Remember, it is only a testimony if you share it...
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The power of prayer is God's true testimony of His love for us. My son was involved in an auto accident this past Easter day. He broke his neck. The doctors can't understand how he isn't in a wheelchair or even how he is alive, for that matter. He literally is going to walk away from the accident. God is great. His power is mighty. Our prayers are a pipeline to Him. I will pray for her.

Remember, it is only a testimony if you share it...

I totally agree and I will be praying for her also.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    She has rotavirus and will be hospitalized until she can keep liquids down. At least they know she'll be OK.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Rotavirus is nasty! I was hospitalized as a baby with the junk. :sick: I hope she makes a quick recovery!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind wishes and prayers. She got sent home today :smile: :heart: