Big NSV! Bellydance Improv Performance!

sanura
sanura Posts: 459 Member
I recently performed my first improvised performance!!!!! that means just me, the music and the audience - no plan, no routine, the scariest thing I've done in a long, long time! feel free the give some feedback.
here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXUtsDpat0g

thanks!

Replies

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    three words:

GRACEFUL

SENSUAL

ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!
    It was beautiful!! Good job!!!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Great job!! I love it!!! I learned some belly dancing awhile ago but need to get back into it =) Keep it up girl!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Shimmy, shimmy!!!

My Dad was Lebanese and learned to belly dance when I was young. I am 53 now and still dance regularly.

Very good for your first improv - keep up the great work :happy:
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    You make it look SO GOOD! I wish I could dance, lol.

Under the same screen name, I saw another one....a solo to a song called Ibnil. Is that you, too?? Because let me tell you, that REALLY made me want to learn to belly dance!
  • You did phenomenal!! loved it! I took a beginner course once and have always wanted to go back and take more classes! You rocked it, great job!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    Wonderful. I love belly dancing.
  • sanura
    wow! thanks for the compliments!!! and, yes the one called ibnil balad was also me, last summer.
  • DerryDonna
    DerryDonna Posts: 1 Member
    As a retired professional bellydancer with 22 years experience, just wanted to compliment you. You have great, natural hip movement. Keep up the good work. Bellydancing is so much fun it's almost hard to remember that it is such good exercise!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    wow! thanks for the compliments!!! and, yes the one called ibnil balad was also me, last summer.

It was sexy, it was mysterious and it was just awesome. Looks fun, too!! lol, Wonder if my husband would like it if I learned?? :D
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Great job, girly! Improv is always a nervous endeavor, but you rocked it with grace. How long ya been dancing? :drinker:
  • sanura
    thanks so much! I've been dancing as a hobby for around 10 years now. kind of wish i had taken it more seriously years ago, but, still learning and still having fun.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!