Options

Replies

• bonthomas85
    Options
    the second one!!! it's gorgeous!!! :)
  • LavenderChamomile
    Options
    The 3rd one is light gold so I'm not sure how I feel about it lol

Yeah that's why I like the second one better even though I do like the shape of the third. It does depend on your body type though. CONGRATULATIONS!! (:
  • maethoriel
    Options
    second then third
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Dont do it hun, run now-TyTy
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    1st one is kinda reveling, but it's cute. 2nd one reminds me of a 16 year old going to prom :P and the 3rd one is very nice!
    I vote 1 or 3 depending on what you are comfortable with
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell because I can't see them all on you so it's not a fair comparison, but I really like the third.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Love the 3rd one. Don't care for the 1st one at all, and the 2nd would be my 2nd pic.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I like the third :) but...if you're getting married, shouldn't your siggie oh be the final deciding factor?

Significant other is NOT supposed to see the dress until the wedding day! It's considered bad luck!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Thank you ladies and gents :)

Much Appreciated :)

and #1 is too open for me but was considered. The 3rd one is the maggie sottero and I loved it :)
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think out of the 3 i would say #3, #2, #1 (pretty but looks very hoochy-ish lol) I thought i would end up with one like #2 but it just didnt fit my body type.

Maybe you can find the 3rd one in white???
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    #3 then #2. #1 makes the girls boobs look super saggy and that's not something I'd be comfortable wearing around my family.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    3!!!!!!
  • gsheasley
    gsheasley Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I love number 2!
    I tried one on just like that. The only thing that made me go against it was that it was a little scratchy under my arms. You definitely want to be comfortable in your wedding dress!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I like the third :) but...if you're getting married, shouldn't your siggie oh be the final deciding factor?

Significant other is NOT supposed to see the dress until the wedding day! It's considered bad luck!

I was going to say that lol
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The top of 3 with the bottom of 2

& I wouldnt get married in 1... its not a slut fest or halloween its your wedding right? Your husband is going to get to see the girls all the time now anyway no need to show them to everyone else :happy:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Three and two are about equal for me, both are beautiful.

Not a fan of one.

=]
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Second or third and it depends on your shape...if you have a few things you want to hide then the second.... if you are feeling confident and have curves etc the third :)
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I think out of the 3 i would say #3, #2, #1 (pretty but looks very hoochy-ish lol) I thought i would end up with one like #2 but it just didnt fit my body type.

I just discovered the 3rd one in white :) thank you!
  • LavenderChamomile
    Options

I agree or at least something very similar