What DVD exercises are best?

Options
I know the 30 Day Shred is AMAZING!! Though, I want to change my routine. After the 30 Day Shred, I wanted to do the Zumba fitness, or the biggest loser DVD...any suggestions? Thanks

Replies

• lauromero91
    Options
    I really enjoy The Biggest Loser Boot Camp workout DVD--it gives you a great total body work out and focuses on always keeping your heart rate up so you can burn as many calories as possible!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I loooooooove DVD workouts. I love not having to sweat it out and look retarded in a gym or running down the street. Right now I'm on Bob and Jillian's six week challenge. It's fun, but I've only been at it for a week and don't feel like I'm getting AS much out of it as I could. Then I have kickboxing....really intense but I can't get through the full hour yet.....also I have Bob's strength video....also fun but I don't have weights yet....need to invest in more!!
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    All depends on what your goals are, but I'm working thru Insanity, and wouldn't change it for the world. Asylum will be next, followed by P90x2, but IDK how extreme you wanted to go.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I love the challenge TurboFire gives me. Chalene Johnson is an amazing motivator and she keeps your body guessing. The HIIT workouts are intense and she will push you harder. You'll sweat! And you may yell at the t.v. but it's sooooo worth it.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't do it now, but I did...Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I bought some Gold's Gym workouts (from Wal-Mart) and cheap. They're decent, only sucky part is that you need equipment. Exercise ball, dumbbells, resistance bands, etc.