Body by VI

Options
has anyone used Body by VI before, i'm strongly considering it. kinda stuck, need a little jump start on my diet to slim down. last 15 #'s aren't budging.

Replies

• ftelecky
    ftelecky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Body By Vi Challenge right now -- lost 11 pounds in my first 3 weeks!! I'm so passionate about it that I recently became a distributor! It tastes amazing, and I have seen significant differences in my daily energy level. I'm a full time student and also work full time, so I use it as a way to get complete nutrition on the go. Highly recommend, and good luck!!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have been using it since February 24, 2012. My 5 week weigh in was this morning. I have lost 25.2 pounds so far. I love it! Feel free to add me if you want a buddy with a little in common.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love the product....just not consistent at taking it because of chronic migraines. Def need to get more consistent about it :) Feel free to add me if you'd like support. Oh btw, I lost 5lbs the first week I used the product.
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I love it when i have used it before, I did the body by vi challenges and then had a bunch of surgeries that laid me up but I lost 11lbs in two weeks and an over all lost of 25 in about 4 or 5 weeks. I would pick it back up and be consistent with it in a heartbeat
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I use it once in a while for breakfast and my kids love it too. I haven't been consistent enough to notice the effects on my weight loss. Good luck!
  • sroatan
    sroatan Posts: 5
    Options
    I've been using Body by Vi for two weeks now just to gain energy as it has 23 vitamins & minerals in it. I drink one shake a day and really like the product. I also have some information on my facebook page too! If you want to lose weight you would need to replace 2 of your meals with shakes. The Vi-shape mix is very versatile as you can make muffins and pancakes too! I've made the Blueberry muffin recipe and my entire family did not even notice the difference.