A Little Unsure

Options
I am really hoping to receive lots of support here. This blogging is all new to me. I hope to be a source of encouragement. And I hope that you all are a BIG encouragement to me!!!

213635.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Welcome...we are a very supportive group on here and the calorie counter is great
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    This web site definitely has a great support system. Its great seeing everyones success stories also, gives you great motivation. :smile:

212257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome! If you really utilize this site, you'll find it very helpful and encouraging. I have found that if I log my food *before* I eat it, it gives me a chance to *see* what I'm about to consume and gives me the opportunity to make better choices, or it shows how much more I can eat due to my already good choices. Best of luck on this "journey".
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • OliveBranch
    OliveBranch Posts: 104
    Options
    You're going to do great!
    Just really stick to it and hold yourself accountable.
    You owe it to yourself to be healthy!
    We're here for you!
    -OB
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Just log in every day...log your exercising....log your food and if you are struggling....jump on here and start talking. There will always be someone available to get you going in the right direction again. :flowerforyou: