Some of you complain too much

Options

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    But it's a free site, of course I am going to complain.
  • sunshine83777
    Options
    I'm not complaining, I'm b*tching.

I know it's sometimes hard to tell the difference.

lol :laugh: :wink:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    crispy_bacon_1.jpg

i see your bacon and raise you a ... bacon coffin!
    baconcoffin.jpg

read more at
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46895317/ns/us_news-weird_news/#.T3TU7o5f8m4
    " Seattle company behind Baconnaise now lets the dead spend eternity with favorite treat"
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    lebron-smallest-violin.gif
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    It's just a good way to get some cardio in, plus it pisses other ppl off many times, so, yeah...
    Anyways, I just thought I would let you know that it was really sunny outside today and that pissed me off, and the automatic door didn't open at target so I had to manually open it. THEN I realized I didn't need to bring in food for work because it was provided for me, and to top it all off I'm eating tacos for dinner but I'm not even mexican.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Everyone complains. It's an enjoyable pastime :)
  • kballard66
    Options
    Then pack your toys and move to a new playground. You are not a supportive person and we support and listen to each other. If that's the way you are going to be then your kind is not welcome here.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    well its a large group of deprived people what more do you expect?
    and complaining about their complaining makes it okay? ha., stupid.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Somebody needs to find something else to do with thier free time....
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    are you complaining that we're complaining? would that put you in the complaining too much category?
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Only sone of us complain too much??!!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    crispy_bacon_1.jpg

I thought I smelled bacon
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Stop complaining about the complainers.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired of people complaining about people complaining.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Then pack your toys and move to a new playground. You are not a supportive person and we support and listen to each other. If that's the way you are going to be then your kind is not welcome here.

:flowerforyou:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Point of order since I have free time May I specifically request a formal opportunity to complain? Or are all complaints disallowed?
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Someone in shiny pants sent me a message, but not a friend request. I'm complaining!
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    But losing weight is hard and when I run my shins hurt and I sweat and I don't like that and I hate how people compliment my weight loss and it's not fair that skinny people have it so easy and no one will explain to me perfectly about BMRs and BMIs and STDs and TDEEs and I ate my exercise calories back and I gained a pound and someone unfriended me because I post too much and ...

*deep breath*
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Point of order since I have free time May I specifically request a formal opportunity to complain? Or are all complaints disallowed?

there's a 10 page application and it could take up to 90 days to process your complaint. Sorry for the delay
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    But losing weight is hard and when I run my shins hurt and I sweat and I don't like that and I hate how people compliment my weight loss and it's not fair that skinny people have it so easy and no one will explain to me perfectly about BMRs and BMIs and STDs and TDEEs and I ate my exercise calories back and I gained a pound and someone unfriended me because I post too much and ...

*deep breath*

I think I love you