Success Story: LOSING WEIGHT FIRST TIME EVER!!!! YESSS

Options
2»

Replies

• mandihdz
    mandihdz Posts: 19
    Options
    that is awesome!!! congrats on your weight loss! mfp is so helpful and so encouraging!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You rock! keep it up sweets! xxx
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    25lbs already! that is amazing!!!
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    That is great! I am just starting seriously too. Friend req sent :drinker:
  • branditabonita
    branditabonita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW...25pds in 3 weeks...that is great!! You have been truely changing your lifestyle and working out....Congrats...This place is Awesome....Keep up the good work!
    Hey guys! Maybe i wasn't clear! I lost the majority of the weight since February 8th, i've been on MFP for only 3 weeks..I haven't lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks! More like almost 2 months! THANKS!!!!!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, good job!
  • branditabonita
    Options
    Daaang girl! Great job! What's your secret?
    Healthy eating and exercise! Check out my diary!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing numbers! I started on here the beginning of February, too and I love MFP! It's amazing how well it helps you with losing weight and I love the community. Great work and keep it up! You'll get to your goals, I have no doubt! :)
  • branditabonita
    Options
    Those are amazing numbers! I started on here the beginning of February, too and I love MFP! It's amazing how well it helps you with losing weight and I love the community. Great work and keep it up! You'll get to your goals, I have no doubt! :)
    Thanks girl! very sweet!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE success. You should be proud of yourself!!
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is amazing weight lose! I'll send you a request.
  • CHERYBABY
    Options
    You are doing great and you have motivated me some more along with my other myfitnesspal buddies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!