New on site!

Options
Hello all!!! I am new to this site and heard about it through youtube and my best friend. I have realized that reading or hearing about others weightloss journeys can be quite motivating. I am new to this site but not new to weightloss. I have tried and failed time and time again but realized that I was doing all of this for all of the wrong reasons. In the end this time around the decision was made strictly for me. I started on Saturday the 24th and I am sooooooo excited for this journey!! I would love to swap stories and share food ideas even weightloss tips with anyone that is willing to share. Team Encouragement in full effect lol!!! While being excited I am also very nervous after my first video diary (which I cried because I realized then how big I truly was) doing the full body shot, I wanted to keep all this to myself. Anyways...I am here and determined to reach my realistic goal and my long term goal.

Love, peace and blessings!!!!
TROBERSON0131

Replies

• westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome! This is a great site/app and it will truly change your life :)
  • MsTiffanyTanae
    MsTiffanyTanae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and so far I LOVE THIS SITE!!! :happy: ALL SMILES!
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Hi there and welcome its great here ! feel free to add me !
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I love it here :) Feel free to add me