Flat Stomach

Options
I've lost about 15 pounds and am beginning to feel confident about my appearance. The only thing is, my stomach is still flabby. I have three weeks until I go to Jamaica. Any ideas on how I can tighten up my stomach a bit?

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    situps, crunches, sideways leg lifts (both legs, while you lay down and lean on your butt cheek), heel drops (flat on back, lift legs straight up in the air, then drop down as far as you can)... you can also do a search for ab exercises and get tons of hits on the internet.
  • xStargazerx
    xStargazerx Posts: 100
    Options
    It might only be a quick fix but try getting a body wrap. I have had one and I heard it works to tighten skin... short term
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    if its flabby you just need exercises to burn the fat. Lots of cardio can help along with maintaining your strength exercises. Muscle burns more fat and nothing you can do can target a certain area for weight loss so just push yourself a lil bit harder and maybe do a bit more cardio with weights for the next few weeks and see how well that does. I know thats what the trainer at my gym tells me and everyone on here as said similar things. good luck.!!!! hope you can achieve that goal before your trip. :bigsmile:
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    Ab Ripper X, from P90X, do a youtube search.

:glasses:
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    good job on losing 15 lbs already!! i'm working to lose 15 lbs and it is HARD so kudos to you for actually geting it done!!!
    as far as exercises, i agree with what everyone else said. if you're not noticing any changes, try to push yourself an extra set or so.