Introducing myself as well!

Options
I just signed up today! Need some friends and motivation. I am super excited about starting this. It seems like everyone is in the same boat and are all really nice and supportive. I have struggled with weight all my life and have tried all the fad diets and have fallen off the wagon over and over. I am at my heaviest I have ever been now. I want to lose weight and become more healthy for myself but also before I start a family in a couple of years and I want to have a healthy body before becoming pregnant. Hopefully with the extra (non-self absorbed) motivation I can stick with it but I will need some help.

Replies

• Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Today is day 6 for me and so far I love MFP! Add me and we'll motivate each other!!
  • Mumtre
    Mumtre Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I'm new as well; today is my second day.
    Already I've realized that having pals to "walk" through this with,
    is much more motivational than going alone!

You're so wise to be as healthy as possible before having kids.
    (That is when I gained most of my weight....with each of them....but I wasn't
    wise enough to get it off afterwards. I let life carry me away.)
    Having a plan like this can make all the difference!

New beginnings are awesome, and you've come to a super supportive place.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for 25 days and it has been great! Didn't expect to use more than the calorie counter, but the social supprot has been a real help.

Please feel free to add me :smile:

Matt
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There people here are very helpful and motivating. I really enjoy logging in here a few times a day to see what my friends are up to.

Feel free to add me.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you! So glad that you found your way to MFP! You will love it here.:heart:

There is so much motivation and inspiration on this sight. Grab some friends, start those diaries and get on the road to a healthier you. :flowerforyou:

Wishing you all great success in your journey to healthier lifestyles. Just remember to enjoy the ride! And oh yea, please stay hydrated. :drinker:

Add me if you like. :smile:
  • latinabubbles
    Options
    All of you are going to LOVE it here. I think I'm on day 77. The support, advice, help and motivation is fantastic. So many great people to learn from.
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Hello! You can add me :) I love MFP and like to support my friends and best I can :heart: I also could use the support too :happy:
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE!! I love MFP! I am on here more then Facebook. LOL Everyone here is so nice and helpful very suportive. Be sure to share your diaries, it helps if you are struggling for those around you to help. Also you will enjoy looking at everyone elses its a great place to get healthy meal ideas!!! Good luck to you all and feel free to add me if you would like!!:happy:
  • LivieUlchabhan
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend :D
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish I had been as smart as you, losing the weight before pregnancy!! Feel free to add :)
  • DiNamicToo
    DiNamicToo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm rejoining MyFitnessPal (I have fallen off the wagon a few times) but I'm on Day 6 and hope to increase that number by being diligent about counting calories and exercising.

These forums are really interesting, so I will be visiting even more.

It's great to see so much support and motivation on this site.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me. I started February 29 so I am fairly new. Good luck.