Great weekend

Options
agarlits
agarlits Posts: 429 Member
I always enjoy having an extra day off thrown into my schedule but this past weekend was great for my weightloss plan too. Aside from driving close to 200 miles and ducking in and out of countless cookouts and family get togethers including 2 birthday parties, I played alot of sports with the fam and went on a 30 mile hike on sunday that consumed 10 hours of my day.

Workouts at the gym are great but its stuff like this that really keeps me motivated.

Thanks for listening :smile:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun stuff - the more interesting we keep our fitness the more likely we are going to stick to it! Great job
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    That's great! I always love a good long hike when I go home to visit my mom who lives in the Blue Ridge mountains! Perfect way to spend quality time with the fam while getting an amazing workout, all while enjoying the beautiful outdoors! You've got me wishing I were there right now! Congrats on a great weekend!
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Its great to be able to do stuff like that, We played basketball and baseball and football. I havent laughed that hard in soo long. That hike was crazy, I've never walked that far in my life and I thought I was going to die after 20 miles. I could barely walk when I got up yesterday, it was alot of fun though. I wish we had more 3 day weekends :cry:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!