Over in fat

Options
jxj7227
jxj7227 Posts: 22 Member
Hey guys! Today I had a snack that was amazing but kinda unhealthy. I had frozen yogurt from Pure Bliss. I wanted to reward myself for being healthy for two weeks. But now once i put in the dinner that I am going to have, I have gone 20 over calories and 12 over fat. What happens if im going over fat? Im scared lol. Thanks!!

Replies

• modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. What kind of fat did you eat today...good or bad?
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Just don't make a habit of it all the time. Take a quick 3 mph walk around the block or around your house on the inside. That should give you enough calories to bring you under! 25-30 minutes should do it!
  • JayByrd107
    JayByrd107 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Not much.

I'll assume that you're using the guided macronutrient profile that recommends high carbs and low fat and woefully insufficient protein. Do some reading/research about macronutirent profiles and find what works for you personally.

Bottom line for now: 20 calories over isn't a big deal in any case and that's what is really important is overall calorie intake no matter where they came from.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You're over-thinking it too much. Don't worry, if you obsess over the little things then that will derail you faster than anything. I think it's best to look at your overall week. If you're REALLY concerned about it then go out for a walk after dinner. But other than that, stick close to your goal and you'll be fine :)
  • jxj7227
    jxj7227 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You guys made me feel a lot better! :)