Equipment for PX90?

Options
staclo
staclo Posts: 511 Member
My hubby is thinking about starting the program, but I'm wondering what kind of equipment that we would need. Thanks!

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hand weights, maybe a couple of strength bands, and the pull up bar
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Don't forget a measuring tape (throw out or ignore the scale).

Look for a good tasting protein powder also ... It helps eat all the extra calories we're supposed to (1800).
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can really get away with just using resistance bands and a door attachment. If you have free weights, great, but no need to go buy a whole set. The bands will do the trick nicely, and offer great modification for the pull ups. Or you can get a good pull up bar at yoru local sports store. Iron Gym is a great one, for like $29.

Hope this helps!
  • krystad
    krystad Posts: 28
    Options
    yoga block will be a must for him, my poor hubby suffers even with it!!!! pull up bar, free weights, the band that comes with the program is good but you may need a door attachment if he cannot do a pull up or push up, or wants to go to failure! fat callipers, only about $20 and wayyyyy cheaper than getting it done by a trainer, and kinda fun if you do it together:wink:
  • staclo
    Options
    I'd love to do it too. I'm currently doing a routine, but I'm not sure how long that will last. How long does it take each day, on average?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it too. I'm currently doing a routine, but I'm not sure how long that will last. How long does it take each day, on average?

Most of them are about an hour; yoga is 90 minutes.
  • staclo
    Options
    Thanks for your help, everyone! :happy: