30 Day Shred Results

Options
I completed my 30th Day today and overall I gained 1 lb but lost 7 inches. I would post pics but I chickened out! Overall I'm happy with those results and proud of myself for sticking to it! Now on to Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Replies

• osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    7 inches - wow! why did you chicken out? crop your face out of the pix if that will make you braver.
  • adf4
    adf4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, I hope to start that right after Easter and I will definitely be measuring before hand. Hmm, wonder why you gained? I have heard of people gaining in the first 2-3 weeks but I would have thought you lose by the end....
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I'm not really sure why I gained but I notice that my clothes are fitting me better than they have in a long time and I'm wearing a size I have not worn since before I had my daughter!!! :)
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished and lost 7lbs. I would be happy with either inches or pounds lost! The fact that you gained a bit but lost inches means that you've gained muscle. I would take that over losing weight any day! Nice job!
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I will definitely take the inches lost! I feel great and am LOVING my arm definition. I just received my Body Revolution DVD Set so I will be starting that on Sunday. I think I have earned these next two days of REST!!!

I am addicted to Jillian!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!