Are you pickier now?

Options
About what you eat?

I know I am. I seriously get pi$$ed off if I'm going to spend calories on a food and it tastes nasty or doesn't satisfy me. Whenever I want to snack, I will go through about 5 or 6 different options before I decide on what I want to eat. And, I'm more apt to just skp the drive through because I can't decide what I want. Plus, if I get the fries and they're cold, major suck!! What about you all? Are you turning into picky eaters?

Replies

• purplelilac123
    purplelilac123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes I hate wasting calories if it don.t taste good. I have gotten fussy with fruit. If it is hard or not very sweet it is a letdown and I think about if I want to spend the calories on it. In the past I would have eaten it because it was fruit.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    yep. I've never understood why you would eat something just because its healthy if you dont like it. I try to find healthy versions of things I like and make it myself, or ways to fix healthier things so I will like it so I can do this long term. And becaues I have to keep the sodium low I'm always looking at calories vs sodium content and think sometimes "are 200 calories really worth THAT much sodium??" usually the answer is no thank you.