Doing It The Hard Way

Options
LJCannon
LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
I recently came across this site and decided to try it. Maybe the extra support and encouragement will help me to continue on this journey. Losing weight the healthy way--diet and exercise--is definately NOT for sissys. But I don't believe there is a true "Quick and easy fix" for losing weight and gaining your health.

Replies

• kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    This is a lifestyle change ... there is no quick and easy way .. boy do i wish there was.
    This site is the best!!!!
    Welcome to MFP and your new life.
  • hms_cos
    hms_cos Posts: 1
    Options
    i think i am just lazy but i gotta do something so thats why i am here:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!!

It may not be quick/easy, but it is sooooooo worth it! Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day -- and neither will your ideal body...but it will be a true wonder and joy to see when it is -- and you'll find maintaining a lot easier than doing it all over again.
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This is the only true way and its so rewarding and in the end its easiest to stick with
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: