Pics in Before clothes with After Body! LOL

Options

Replies

• MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thank you. You just now kept me from having a cookie before bedtime. You have to keep those shorts forever, just to remind yourself how fabulous and healthy you are now.

Haha! That makes me happy to hear that! I love to be an inspiration after all these yrs. of looking for my own inspiration. I hope that I can inspire people like my fellow MFP success stories have inspired me! To all of us! :drinker:
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Your pictures inspire me. Once upon a time in the 1980's I met my goal and looked and felt great. Seeing your pictures reminded me that it is obtainable. Good job.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go
    Thanks for inspiring
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    HA!I love photo's like these :happy: They really put into perspective how much work you have done to look this great. *thumbs up*
  • missfitmt
    missfitmt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Your legs are to die for!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work...
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Jeeeez - I normally have a look at these threads and not end up commenting but that is just immense - particularly so given the time frame!

Well done, I'm well impressed!!
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are doing an excellent job and you look stunning..I cant wait til I can say I have did it :)
  • HypnotiqueEyez
    Options
    Im so inspired u look beautiful
  • dbutche
    dbutche Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great, K.U.T.G.W!!!!
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done to you :)
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Very inspiring!
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! Awesome job!!!!! :smile:
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! And the clothes say it all --- you are awesome!! Congrats!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Jeeeez - I normally have a look at these threads and not end up commenting but that is just immense - particularly so given the time frame!

Well done, I'm well impressed!!

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot to me. :smile:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You look incredible!! Your legs are to die for!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work...

Thanks! I'm kinda loving my legs, too! lol :happy:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I went to some garage sales today & bought a few Size 6 & 7 jeans and shorts. They all fit! I spent $5!!! I don't know if I'll get much smaller than a 6 since I only have 11 lbs. to go to my final goal. But, I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes until I am done. I haven't bought a lot of clothing until recently. I was just cinching everything up, using a belt. That wasn't working anymore and looked ridiculous. I was still wearing some 10 & 12's until my best friend & I went shopping. I tried on 6's, and was shocked that they fit. I have since bought my Easter dress, a dress for hubby's work party, and a couple pair of jeans- all size 6! When I started out at a size 16/18 my goal was to get down to one digit jeans again. I would have settled for a size 9, back then! lol! Glad I didn't. I am smaller than I was 10 years ago! I really hope this helps someone, because I really believe that we are all capable. It just takes determination, a little hard work, a little understanding of how our bodies work, and support. & no more excuses...:wink:
  • vieilleame
    vieilleame Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results! You've done a great job :)

Also, you remind me a lot of Pamela Adlon!! She's one of my favorite actresses!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Wow, awesome results! You've done a great job :)

Also, you remind me a lot of Pamela Adlon!! She's one of my favorite actresses!

Thanks!
    And I had to look her up. Didn't know her name. I usually get that I look like a young Demi Moore or young Jennifer Connelly before they both bacame so thin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!