Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm here if you need me.

There are a lot of beautiful people here on Myfitnesspal and I know that most of you struggle with motivation and don't have the support that you need. I am here battling with my weight myself and I don't always feel motivated, sometimes I just want to give up. I look in the mirror and I tell myself key words that keep me focused like for example I say 'You're fat' I am fat it is true it helps me if I look at myself and say it. It helps me if I scream it when I workout because it makes me push 10 times harder. I say things like 'You're lazy' sure I have had my lazy days, and when I'm sitting around I just think to myself hey stop being lazy get up and move and you know what I do it. Weather its 5 minutes or a hour of workout just do it. Most importantly know what you are worth. We are all beautiful creatures and we shouldn't let anyone put us down. I'm here to give advice and to lend a ear if you need it don't be afraid to talk to me. On another note, girls stop with the starvation because I've had a eating disorder and its not any fun you don't want to be put through that. I have my struggles with it. Keep in mind in order to lose weight and keep it off you have to eat. As you can see I've learned my lesson. I use to weigh 188Lbs now I'm 307Lbs I purged to get to 188 and it dropped off within 2 months and came back with lots more weight just as fast. Its not worth it don't mess up your bodies. Have strength and remember to always be confident ALWAYS! Don't let anybody get the better of you, you are better than that. Please follow my blog at Kissmyfatgoodbye.Tumblr.Com and ask my as many questions that you'd like.:wink: