5'8" and Down 32 lbs With Pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• lauralou852
    Options
    @jphilli23 - Thank you! My advice is just to make a total change. For so long I kept telling myself I should do something about my weight and I'd 'watch what I ate' for a few weeks. This time I told myself I WOULD stick with it. I've logged in and tracked my food every day since I've started. I know that's not for everyone, but I needed the accountability and support of MFP. Just know you can do it, and there are SO many people on your side! Feel free to friend me if you want!
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @LWriter - Rock Chalk!! So excited for Saturday!
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @Eyerin - I love finding people with similar stats/stories! That's amazing that you've had so much success! I'd love to be between 150-155 eventually, but as long as I'm healthy and feel fit, I'll be happy! I'm going to friend you, hope that's ok! :)
  • kc31wa
    kc31wa Posts: 1
    Options
    Great motivator for me, we are in the same height and weight range! I am where you started and I hope to get where you have gotten. Thanks for posting! :)
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @kc31wa - You can do it, girl! It takes dedication, but as long as you're motivated and determined, you can do anything!!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement! :)
  • Lisaacquafredda
    Lisaacquafredda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!! what an inspiration for me! wow!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! And I can't believe you are only 5'8... you look much taller.. .could be the slenderness. :)

Also, you might want to update your "about me" in your profile... YOU'RE THERE GIRL!
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @Lisaacquafred - Thanks so much! I never would've thought I'd be an inspiration to others!

@msliu7911 - Ha, slender! That's such a compliment! :) I'm very long waisted and have pretty long legs, so I think I look taller than I am in pictures! (And the picture with another girl is my very short best friend.) And I just updated my profile thanks to you! :)
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    great job
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @lu136mickey - Thank you!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am 5'7" and want to get to the 150 range myself. You are an inspiration for me for sure!
  • barenaud13
    Options
    You are beautiful on both sides, and you are gorgeous now! congratulations.
  • angie_sample
    Options
    u look wonderful!! :)
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @mickeygirlieg - You can do it! Feel free to friend me if you'd like support!

@barenaud13 - That is so sweet of you. Thank you!

@angie_sample - Thank you! Congratulations on your success so far!
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • kemccarty
    kemccarty Posts: 33
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job!!

P.S. Rock Chalk!!! =)
  • markjenna
    markjenna Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job.. congrates.
  • lauralou852
    Options
    @ski0721 - Thank you!!

@kemccarty - Thanks so much! And Rock Chalk! Can't wait for the game tonight!

@markjenna - Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!