New to MFP, need friends

Options
Hi,

I am about 3 weeks using MFP, just starting to explore the message boards. Have over 100 lbs to lose, but I am in this for the long haul. I need friends to help keep me on track, and I will do the same for you.

I have always had to watch my weigh, but this past year was a kicker, and I ate my way through my problems. Now that I am done with my pity party, I am ready to take control of my life!

Hope to make a friend or two during my journey.

Demi

Replies

• lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I also have over 100 pounds to lose. I'm so tired of my weight weighing me down, it really keeps me from doing the things I want to do. I started sometime in Jan. but fell off the wagon. I restarted a couple days ago and ready to seriously commit to losing it. It's going to take awhile, but time goes so fast anyway.
    I'll be sending you a friend request :)
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've started working on my last 70lbs well 63lbs now, and would be happy to be part of your support crew. :happy:
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I also have over 100lb to lose and am here for the long haul. So far I have found it great here, so much encouragement more than I've ever had before. Have sent you a friend request :)
  • mummypannell
    Options
    HI there ive been here about 2 week now going good at the min feel free to add me !
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would love to help! I have about 60pounds left to lose myself =)
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Knowing where you are going is half the battle. Having a support network will make this a little easier. Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals, and I hope I can help.