Starting up again

Options
Hi Everyone...
So here I am back at the board... I had gotten pregnant in Feb and stopped the board not thinking anything would happen... but here I am in May....back at the bored... I had a miscarriage in mid may and had gained all the weight I lost (10 pounds) plus another 5 in the course for 2 months with the pregnancy and the miscarriage (eating made things better).... So I am back on board wanting to loose the weight again before my anniversary vacation in August (just in time to TTC again) but this time I am going to stay on the bored even when pregnant and eat healthier than ever!!

Please help me out on my journey to learn to eat healthy and keep weight off as I have struggled with it all my life!! I just want to be a cute pregnant lady, not a fat ugly pregnant lady!!

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so sorry that you had to go through the pain of a miscarriage. *hugs* Welcome back to the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    :flowerforyou: IM so sorry to hear of your loss. keep in mind were all here for you. welcome back:flowerforyou: .
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Welcome again and sorry for your loss.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: Sorry to hear about your loss.