20-30yr Olds!

Options

Replies

• grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i'm 28! Added you, and would also like more friends my age, one can never have too many supportive friends!

Same here.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    22, if you are a supportive and actually communicate feel free to send a request because I will do the same! Just leave me a message with your request saying you're from this thread so I don't accidentally deny you !
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    26 here, add away :)
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 22 of age feel free to add me....any age is good for me its more support in my books...we can help each other out in our journeys....to our goal :love:
  • SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    this should be made into a group so we can all stay connected I'm 26
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    Add away
  • edsurreal
    Options
    Hello <3
    I'm Nina'mae; but my screen name is EDsurreal. I'm 23 years old, 5 '6. And working on getting to 98 pounds, and growing my hair out. :P Feel free to add me if you want.
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 21 anyone and everyone feel free to add me! :) I would love to have more friends in my age group!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Oh me too! I'm 26 and could always use more friends! :)
  • mandyjoy12
    mandyjoy12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm right on the brink, 30 on Tuesday but if you wanna add me that would be great!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I am 30, till April 2nd. But anyone is free to add me. I track everyday and stay active on the site.

That's my birthday too! Happy Birthday to us!
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28...feel free to add me!
  • buppie21
    buppie21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im Buppie and Im 30.. I would love to increase my fitness friend circle so please feel free to add me!
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, feel free to add me, the more support the better!
  • SquishyPies
    Options
    I'm 18 but act like I'm 12. I guess it doesn't really help at all then. But I've just started so feel free to add =]
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    soon to be.... 29 :( please feel free to add me :)
  • TiTiGibbo
    Options
    28 here! Looking for support! Please add me! Thanks!
  • MGDerner
    MGDerner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and kind of new to MFP! The more people I have to keep me coming back, the better!
  • holdenvyss
    Options
    hi all, im 24 and looking for some MFP friends to keep me motivated. and i'll do what i can to help you! feel free to add me :)
  • Sweetness023
    Options
    I'm 23. Just signed up here and always looking to meet new people and make new friends, share inspiration and motivation with all. Also receive some every now and then as there are always going to be days when we need that extra push. :)