whats your cheat meal!?

Options
2»

Replies

• DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal this Saturday is going to be California Pizza Kitchen... still in the process of figuring out what I want, but most likely it'll be Chicken Pesto Thin Crust Pizza OR Thai Chicken pizza with spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer to split!

I'm literally hungry just thinking about it :bigsmile:
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    We have a cupcake bakery in town. Best. cupcakes. Ever. Probably like 500 cals a cupcake they are MASSIVE. That's my cheat meal, haha. Dessert makes me happy <3
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal is simply eating more calories than I burn, not the type of food. I incorporate all kinds of food in my diets, many of which is stuff you guys list such as pancakes, bacon (I eat this regularly), cheeseburgers, etc. For example, I'm eating A&W today but it isn't a cheat meal since it's in my calories and macros. I also ate Arby's the other week and the week before that I ate (unfortunately) McDonald's (yuck!). No cheating here.

There will be a cheat soon. Heading out to an awesome burger joint in town called The Works. I'm excited! There would be no way I could fit that into my macros and calories.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This week is going to be a fish fry from a local fish market. Last Friday was Red Lobster...yes, it is ALWAYS within my calories.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Probably pizza, chicken tenders and fries or something Mexican with a cannoli, brownie, or ice cream for dessert and then back to salads, stir-fries, wraps, oatmeal, etc
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't have cheat meals cause I know that type of diet doesn't work for me. I can't wait that long for ice cream XD
    I don't find my diet difficult at all cause it's based on moderation, but my workout routine is quite intense. So I reward myself with *gasp* ice cream late at night and a good movie.
    Overall just getting done is my reward, though.