13 Weeks..... 15lbs...... Come on UK Guys - I need Motivatio

Options
chels1605
chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
Hey Guys and Girls

I have 13 weeks today to loose 15lbs....

Im planning diet, walking and swimming with the occasional fitness class if I can drag myself there and need UK people to really MOTIVATE ME!!!

MFP has helped me loose a stone before but I put it all back on so... here I go again!!!

Great to support you all along to way too!!

Chels :D

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Check my profile :) I've lost the 15 lb you want to in 4 weeks before, I'd prefer you to do it 100% healthily though. The motivation is looking great though, look at my pictures and you'll see the before and after, that's how it's done! You need to look at it as a lifestyle change though rather than a diet. I've carried mine on forever because the foods and things I eat now are actually way tastier, give me more energy and don't make me ever feel bloated or sick. I don't think I could ever go back as a result now, it's all about willpower.

I found giving myself mini goals always helped (I set myself 5 goals a week now and put them on my news feed on here) That way I can keep track of my progress but break it up into easily manageable portions.

Tell you what, I'm ripping up my abs and stomach at the min and it's starting to look good, if you complete your journey I'll let you be the first to see me topless, if that's not motivation I don't know what is.
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mini goals are a great idea - thanks :) I just have to find what they will be..... How did you loose 15lbs in 4weeks?!?!?!?!

haha first to see you topless - very nice offer.... but unless you're a girl, not as great :P (I'm gay.... thats me and my mrs in my profile pic!!)

But I'll take you up on that on the 29th of June when I weigh 15lbs less :D:D:D

x