Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Heres to positive changes

joolesh
joolesh Posts: 26
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I have been on the site for about a week now, what a great tool. I have a chunk of weight to lose so will be around for awhile. I am looking to find a group for motivation and encouragement, since my road will be a long one. I look forward to hearing from you! :drinker:

215477.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    HI! Welcome!! I love my wii too!! Good Luck!!! Write me anytime!:smile:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    :happy:
    welcome and remember to have fun.
    just look around on all the recent posts and when you find one that looks interesting, "post there" you will eventually find a good fit for you. and like most of us, we just meander around and talk with lots of folks on lots of threads. just have fun and now there are lots of friendly helpful people on this site. if you have a specific question? just start a new thread and ask it, you;'ll have tons of answers before you know it.
    good luck .:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.