Excercise ball???

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello Mfp I was just wondering, Have anyone tried doing excercise with the ball, and If so how was the result. I just bought me one today, Ive been reading all over fitness sites, that the ball its good for toning up, which I really want to do. Anyone tried the ball?

Replies

• expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    I have an exersize ball makes for great crunches and push ups.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thats whats up, I havent open it yet but, I heard it make great abs and push ups are great.
  • cheli
    cheli Posts: 40
    Options
    u can incorporate the ball into almost any exercise, to work any body part....just about learning the exercises. it gives you an awesome core workout, even if you don't try to work out your abs!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    wow thanks Im glad I got it I need to tone, I dont want my skin to sag , once all this weight come off
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I had a couple of sessions with a personal trainer, and at my last one, she showed me quite a few exercises using a ball. They worked every muscle in my body & I was so sore afterwards! Even when you do upper body stuff, you use your legs and core to balance yourself, so you have to use all you muscles! I plan on getting one to use at home, but haven't gotten around to it yet. If you google exercise ball, you'll find lots of info. Have fun!